There are many factors to consider when choosing your business
broadband package, so download our free business broadband
buying guide for our expert insight and tips
By entering a competition on the Yorkshire Telecommunications Ltd (YTL) website, you are agreeing to YTL storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, LinkedIn or any of the brands showcased in the quiz or through the prize. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless the afore-mentioned platforms and companies from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to YTL and not to Twitter, LinkedIn or any of the brands showcased in the quiz or through the prize.
Entries must be submitted by the closing date displayed in the details of the competition, in this case midnight, Friday 27th January 2017.
The prize offered is a Thornton's Afternoon Tea Gift Set (RRP £20.00).
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them:
1. To enter a competition, you must be:
a) a UK resident
b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
c) entering on behalf of an organisation
2. Competitions are not open to employees or suppliers (or members of their immediate families) of YTL.
3. Entries must be completed on the designated competition page detailed in the competition information.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges, from the entries with the most correct answers.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and the YTL team reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win our competition, we will notify you using the information provided in your entry and will also announce that you are our winner on our social media pages. If we cannot make contact with you within what we feel is a reasonable time period, we reserve the right to offer your prize to another competition entrant.
8. Prizes are not transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services not already offered as part of the prize.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries or those containing inappropriate information will be disqualified. Inappropriate comments regarding this competition will be removed and/or the relevant profile details will be reported to Twitter or LinkedIn.
12. YTL reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page(s).
13. YTL does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Whenever you provide personal information we will treat that information in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation. This information will be treated with care and confidentiality by YTL and will only be gathered and processed for the competition or the promotion of the competition.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, LinkedIn, or any of the brands showcased in the quiz or through the prize.