Call Now

08448 470080

Get in Touch

info@ytl.uk.com

Are you eligible for up to £5,000 of Digital Innovation Grant Funding?

——
Tuesday 14 February 2017

If your business would benefit from support in developing your digital infrastructure and innovation, you might be interested in applying for a new digital innovation grant to help with any telecommunications or IT projects.

This new grant scheme is run by the Leeds City Region Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), and aims to help small and medium sized businesses develop their digital capabilities. The scheme aims to improve the use of digital technologies, helping businesses to adopt new technologies and adapt.

Grants available under the scheme range from £1,100 to a maximum of £5,000. The grant must represent 40% of the total investment, and your business should contribute the remaining 60%.

In order to be eligible for the scheme you must:

  • Be based in the Leeds City Region
  • Have fewer than 250 employees
  • Have a turnover below €50 million p/a (approximately £43 million)
  • Have a balance sheet total below €43 million (approximately £37 million)
  • Have received less than €200k (£185,00) of State Aid in the last 3 years

For a modern small business, investing in technologies that can help drive your business forward is essential. Funding opportunities such as this one are rare, and only come along occasionally, which is why it’s so important to take advantage.

Investing in digital and innovation can help safeguard your business for the future and provide you with the platform needed to move to the next level, whatever that may be.

If you are interested in applying for funding for a project that includes telecommunications or IT, just complete the form below and one of our team will get back in touch:

New applications are now on hold until June, due to high demand, but if you're interested still register your interest and we can put in place a plan so that we're fully prepared for when applications are reopened.


Register Your Interest for Digital Innovation Grant Funding

Download our free 'Office Manager's Data Protection Checklist'

Download Now

There are many factors to consider when adhering to data protection laws and best practices, some of which you may not have previously considered. That’s why we’ve put together this simple checklist to help you ensure your office’s compliance with data protection regulations. Download our guide with our free data protection checklist for office managers.

We work with many businesses across the UK to help them grow; making sure they have the right systems in place to meet their business needs.

We work with businesses ranging in size, sector and location so no matter where you are or what you need, feel free to get in touch and our experienced team will be happy to talk through how we can best help.

To discuss how YTL can benefit your business communications, call us today on 08448 470080

contact us today
Biscuit - IT's what we do

IT Support. IT Solutions. IT Security & Data Compliance.